- 50% Nylon Mesh/50% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5″ from arch
- Upper: nylon mesh for breathability and lightweight with synthetic leather for lateral support.
- Midsole: the eva provides excellent cushioning and absorbs road shock.
- Outsole: the rubber is very durable and provides excellent traction.
Fila kid’s running shoes are designed to be lightweight and have a breathable upper for ventilation. The midsole is well cushioned and absorbs road shock. A rubber outsole provides traction and is very durable. Fila shoes provide great materials and color placement to look both stylish and athletic.
Fila began in 1911, in the small alpine town of Biella, Italy, a place renowned for manufacturing the world’s finest textiles, and weaving fabrics with impeccable quality, true innovation and extraordinary beauty. Born of the city and its traditions, Fila is inexorably derived from Biella’s dedication to artistry, luxury and elegance. This is our birthright, it’s in our soul, and it defines our future. We continue to enrich the athletic experience by improving comfort and performance with Italian design, quality craftsmanship and refined materials. There is no feeling quite as luxurious as that of playing in Fila, and that is the reason for our existence. We create what is desired, not what is necessary. Not just enough, but more than you need. This is Fila.