- Rubber sole
- Leather and mesh upper with flex film overlays to enhance fit without weight
- Eva midsole delivers on lightweight and cushioning
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for comfort and stability
- Antimicrobial treatment lining to minimize the risk of odor causing bacteria
- Non marking rubber outsole for durability
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They’ve spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.