- Synthetic and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Padded collar and tongue adds support and a comfort.
- Mesh lining and a lightweight, molded sockliner for comfort and added impact protection.
- Low-cut design for added mobility.
- ZigKick outsole cushions at the point of impact while maintaining stability.
Graphics and cutouts lend a lively style to this cross-trainer from Reebok.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.