- Synthetic sole
- Seamless construction: the use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Reinforced stitched toe cap: the outsole is stitched directly to the upper for exceptional durability.
- Hook and loop fastener: easy on and off.
- Removable sockliner: a sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Flytefoam midsole technology
The Noosa taffeta PS shoe provides durability, cushioning, and support for active kids. The seamless upper reduces forefoot irritation, while the heel/tongue grips allow for easy on/off. Our Rearfoot gel cushioning system reduces harsh impact, while the reinforced stitch toecap promotes durability.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano,” which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of “A Sound Mind in a Sound Body.” Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.